Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Monday, November 19, 2007

The Return

Yay for me!!!

I know I dwell, but I can't help it.........

I was watching something on the CW last night and I saw not one, but TWO commercials for the return of One Tree Hill. Oh, Chad Michael Murray! How broody you are. How I can't wait for the show to return in January. Seeing the commercials really made me feel better because now I know that it's going to come back. I heaved a huge sigh of relief.

I woke up on Saturday to the nice, safe sounds of gun shots. Damn hunters.

And can I even tell you how I can't wait for Turkey Day dinner?? I want pie! Now!!! And stuffing. And mashed potatoes with gravy. And corn. And rolls. Yummmmmmm!

2 Comments:

At November 19, 2007 3:55 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

I am SO excited for some TURKEY!!!

 
At November 21, 2007 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As am I!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home