Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, October 04, 2007

If only I were wiser.....

I've decided that I hate - HATE - turkey bacon.....especially when it is being cooked by my father at 5:00 a.m. Yes, that's right .... A.M.!!! I suppose I shouldn't really be upset. Today is his 56th birthday. He's getting older and I should treasure these years while I can. Except, it would be nice to do it turkey-bacon-less. Right?!

I got my hair done yesterday. I like it. It is a fall cornucopia of colors. A little red, a little brown, a little blond. Hopefully it will last until November when my friends will be able to see it during a visit to celebrate one said friend's birthday. Hmmm. I wonder who that could possibly be??!!

I train again tonight. I felt really good after my other workout, so hopefully I'll feel good again this time. As long as he doesn't push me too hard too fast and then I get all sore and achy and then I just won't want to work out.

Um, it's fall, right? Then why is it freakin' 80° outside? Hellooooooo! Me no likey the heat.

1 Comments:

At October 07, 2007 4:55 PM, Blogger April said...

Dude, so. freaking. hot. out. What's the deal? (Seinfeld voice)

I want to see your hair!! That means you, me, and Kristen all dyed our hair in the same week. Good times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home