Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tack - Y

Please note that the following paragraph contains high levels of sarcasm. Such high levels of sarcasm may be harmful to young readers. Please use discretion.

Um, you know what I love? *Love*? Presents with strings attached to them. And not literal strings, mind you, because a present with real strings may actually be kind of fun. But what I like is dog sitting for 2 weeks and then when the dog's owner comes back, asks instantly if I can dog sit again in 3 weeks.

Now, mind you, I never said yes to this. I said "Check with me again closer to that time." But what happens? (You're gonna love this!) The dog's owner comes into my office last week, bearing a present/souvenier from her trip and in the bag is a key to her house. LOVE IT! Doesn't ask me if I'm still free, or if I can do it. She basically is saying, "Here's a present, you better watch my dog again." Grrrrrr.

THEN, she called me at work yesterday to see if I was working Friday, because she wants me to let the dumb dog out before I leave town because she wants to stay with friends that night. Ummm, my comment is that if you have a damn dog, watch your damn dog. Don't make me.

In other news, I was day dreaming of winning the lottery last night before I went to bed. It was kind of fun. Not that I'll win.....or ever play the lottery. But, whatev.

I must go, I'm at work but I have other stuff to blog about. Not important stuff, but stuff nonetheless.

2 Comments:

At June 27, 2007 1:18 PM, Blogger John said...

Yay for strings!
Boo for the gift equivalent of loaded questions!!

 
At July 01, 2007 12:14 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

Give it back. Tell her, "give this to the next person who watches your dog, because it certainly won't be me."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home