Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Think it over

I swear that the dog I'm dog-sitting for just farted. And Oh! My! Gosh! *gags*

You know how it's hard to say "no" and then you end up in situations that you'd never really put yourself in if you had the chance to think it over a lot, but you say "yes" in an instant of pure insanity and misinformation? Yeah? Good. 'Cause that's dog-sitting for me. Please feel sorry for me.

But I have learned that I like being on my own. Although, I don't see myself getting a dog. They're too much work when you just want to be selfish. I like doing things in my time when I feel like it, but dogs have to be on a schedule. I had always envisioned me buying a cute little dog, but I don't think that's going to happen. Little and cute or not, they still need to be taken care of.

I'm so bored at my new job. They were 3 months behind when I came, but now I'm all caught up and I'm desperately hoping that there's more to it than what I'm doing now. Otherwise, I will go insane.

Other than that, my Kayla turned 8 on Sunday. E-I-G-H-T!! That's just crazy. It makes me feel so old. But that's life. Nathaniel is going to take her horseback riding this weekend and my sister got her little pink cowboy boots. Because she's obsessed with horses right now. I hope she has fun!

5 Comments:

At May 30, 2007 9:16 AM, Blogger i i eee said...

My oldest nephew turns 17 this year. Talk about making me feel old.

In high school I had a friend who had a dog that farted a big huge bubble. They watched the bubble from out of the dog's butt, and then it floated up into the air, and then landed and *POPPED* on my friend's sister's knee. And then...IT STANK TEN TIMES NASTY.

 
At May 30, 2007 5:47 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

Oh, wow! that's disgusting. I guess I'm glad he just farted, not bubbled!

 
At May 31, 2007 3:10 PM, Blogger John said...

And that is one of the many reasons cats are better.

 
At June 01, 2007 4:50 PM, Blogger April said...

RC, that is the grossest story ever! Ever!

I hope Kayla has fun, too! I can just picture her in pink cowboy boots!

Hmm...maybe your job will start to suck and you'll have to move to Eau Claire!!!

 
At June 11, 2007 1:57 AM, Blogger i i eee said...

Bubble or no bubble, dog farts are still rank nasty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home