Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

JL. CSMs and Plats? FU!

Do I like snow? Yes. Do I like blizzards? Yes. Do I like them in April? Yes. Do I like to dig my car out from under snow at the end of a long day? Um, not so much.

I remember in my Senior year of High School that we read The Scarlet Letter. One of the test questions we had on the book had to do with being tortured. But instead of spelling it the correct way, our teacher spelled it "torchered". And, reading fast, I thought it said "torched." So (needless to say) my answer was wrong. I was frantic at the time, thinking to myself "did they torch her? I must not have read it as well as I thought I did." And all that time I thought I was being blonde, but it was our dumb@$$ teacher. Still makes me mad (especially since he didn't listen to my argument as to why I shouldn't have gotten it wrong.)

For all of you who are curious, I now have the high score on the racing game from Ms. Pac Man. Immature? Perhaps. Fun? Most definitely.

4 Comments:

At April 11, 2007 9:50 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

Guidance counselors are the worst!! Ours told my sister and countless others that they weren't smart enough to go to college, yet she (and all the others) went and graduated just fine. AND, now she's our principal. People are so stupid!!

 
At April 12, 2007 1:33 PM, Blogger John said...

There's a racing game on Mrs Pacman? Does it involve a mall? :P

 
At April 12, 2007 2:41 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

You teacher sounds like a douchebag, and he shouldn't have been able to teach.

You and TOWR should get together. You could have a video gaming tournament!

 
At April 12, 2007 4:25 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

I don't think it helped that he was a hockey player at UWS, where he got his degree. Go figure!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home