Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Friday, February 23, 2007

Ugh

Will this never end???? Work has been a b!t{h this week!

I just sat down to blog (since I was tagged by Meta, and I wanted to do my civic blogging duty by complying), and now I have 2 rush orders. Dang it!!

So, I will update later. And read blogs, too when time permits.

Luckily (I think) I'm still alive and healthy, so that's something!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

P.S. Veronica Mars seasons 1 and 2 are scheduled to arrive Monday! Yay!!! *curses April for getting me addicted*

2 Comments:

At February 23, 2007 9:28 AM, Blogger April said...

Are you going to rewatch Season 1 before watching Season 2? I kinda feel like going through 1 again, even though I just watched it at your house. It's so addicting! Mmm...Logan Echolls.

 
At February 26, 2007 1:36 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

Heck Yes I Am!! And I just checked my UPS link, and my package has just been delivered! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!

Not that I couldn't wait to get home from work on a Monday already, but now I REALLY can't wait!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home