Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

This is my mixed tape for you...

So, you know the saying that it's too cold to snow? Well, whoever said that is a big, fat liar! LIAR! I just got done shoveling the snow in front of my office (because I'm the only one around, and who would ever think to hire some burly man to do it??!??!) and it is freezing out there - and still snowing. I'd like to find the person in charge of this weather and give them a piece of my mind!!

In other news, yesterday was cold. I stayed home because of it. I called in "sick" and then Kayla came over since they had school cancelled and we played all day. She got a Ms. Pac Man game for Christmas, and I've been addicted to it so when I called to ask her to come over I also asked her to bring over the game and she said "Yeah, I already know I'm bringing it. So you don't keep bugging me about it." She did my hair and gave me a mini-manicure and pedicure (which really was just her tickling my feet.) And we watched a movie. It was a good day off of work.

I got my hair cut and colored last Wednesday. I really like the color and I'm getting used to the cut. I never get it cut too short, but whenever I do get it cut, then I regret it. But I can do more with my hair at this length than at the length it was before. I haven't really been around anyone the past week for them to notice, so one of these days someone will either let me know if it's good or not.

Other than trying to thaw out from just freezing my butt off, there is really nothing exciting (except for April's trip to visit next week, but I'm not going to get excited about it until it actually happens, 'cause you never know with weather these days!)

1 Comments:

At February 06, 2007 5:48 PM, Blogger April said...

I love Kayla's response to you asking her to bring her game!!! Hilarious!

I can't wait for next week, chicky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home