Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

I am off Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I am so happy about that, words cannot explain!! I have been so busy I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet, so tomorrow Nathaniel and I are off to get his present (I drew his name) and more than likely, I'll be buying my own presents (he drew my name).

Hopefully when I get back next Thursday I will be revived and ready for another week of work.........well, 2 days at least!!

2 Comments:

At December 21, 2006 12:20 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

Merry Christmas! Have a good one!

 
At December 21, 2006 3:50 PM, Blogger April said...

Have a holly, jolly....oh, whatever. By the time you read this, Christmas will be long over. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home