Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

You're always biting my moment! I hope it tastes good.....

Oh. So. Tired. You'd think with the time change, I would be more rested, but I think the odd hours kept over the weekend have screwed with my sleep schedule, and now all I want it to crawl into the warm, soft blakets on my bed.

While the weekend was a lot of fun, the best part of my weekend occurred once I got home. I wish that I had a video camera so that all of you can share in the hilarity that took place, but I don't so you'll have to try to imagine the scene through my pathetic attempts at descriptive writing.

Kayla, Nathaniel and Justin were all at my parent's when I arrived home (after a looooong 6½ + hour drive home.....complete with dead-locked traffic for about 20 miles.....it was great!! *sarcasm*). I don't know how it happened, but Justin had his Joe Dirt wig laying around, and amoung the three of them, each took their turn putting it on and dancing. Kayla (and I hate to say this 'cause she's so darn cute) looked like a little Joe Dirt. And she'd turn around, having the long part of the mullet half-way down her back, and she'd shake her booty at us. So. Stinkin'. Funny!!

But the weekend was fun. Especially the murderous curses Kristen yelled at someone outside Best Buy. The guy looked like M. Night Shyamalan. Kristen threatened to kick his ass as he cut her off by holding up his hand in a "stop" gesture. Thinking of it makes me laugh!!

I am sad that none of the movies we rented turned out to be scary. Silent Hill was horrible, but made bearable while Kristen and April made lesbian-esque comments about the actresses. It was hysterical.......yet frightening. So, yeah, I guess it did turn out to be a little scary!!

After we had been disappointed by the Haunted Ship, we were driving back to Kristen's and saw a sign for Haunted Hay Rides. So, we turned around and decided to check it out. As we were driving down the seemingly abandoned road, I thought to myself, Hmmmm. A car of five young females, driving down a deserted road, not knowing what they're looking for......Just add some scary music and put us on film and you'd have people yelling "What are you doing?! Turn around! Don't go there!!" Fortunately, nothing happened to us, and the Haunted Hay Rides were cancelled because the actors didn't show up. We turned around and went safely home. But it was one of those moments that could have gone either way: good or bad.

Happy Halloween to all - don't forget to wear reflective tape on your costumes or carry a flashlight.

3 Comments:

At November 02, 2006 1:37 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

Sounds like a good Halloween!

 
At November 02, 2006 3:28 PM, Blogger April said...

I'm still tired from the weekend. I literally just yawned. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I stayed up til 1 a.m. watching Veronica Mars.

 
At November 03, 2006 8:21 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

Oh, slirpy. You and your addictions!! (If it had been One Tree Hill, I would have done the same thing...I totally understand)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home