Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Monday, September 18, 2006

"You can poop at McDonald's"

The above quote is courtesy of my seven-year-old niece. But, no, she wasn't talking to me, she was talking to my dad. It makes me laugh.

We started Sunday School this past weekend and we had a great turnout for our small church. The funniest part? All of the kids were standing in a line, singing a song and after my mom started asking about the bible. Carson (who is very cute, but very wild), a four-year-old shouts out at the top of his lungs, "God's DEAD!" I felt bad for his mom, she was embarassed, but my mom and I later laughed about it. She said she didn't know what to do so she just kept going.

I cleaned out my closet yesterday, so I think this means I get to go shopping for new things since I have some empty hangers now.

Other than that, I discovered Orange Creme Yoplait Yogurt over the weekend. Very good and only 100 calories per container. Plus they're saving lids for breast cancer research, so who could pass that up?

3 Comments:

At September 18, 2006 12:42 PM, Blogger April said...

That's the best quote ever. I think you should randomly work it into a conversation at work. Or next time you see old Todd.

 
At September 18, 2006 10:05 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Who hasn't pooped at McDonalds? I remember one time...er...never mind. That IS the best quote ever!!!

 
At September 20, 2006 9:05 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

Ah, yes, Todd!! Do you know he has a girlfriend living with him now. And she's BUTT UGLY!! I'm very surprised at that.

But, yes, Kayla's quote is awesome. I used it in a conversation with my mom last night and she looked at me like I had lost my mind, but then I told her the story. Classic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home