Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Monday, August 21, 2006

Have you hugged a LATVIAN today?

Um, the above was a bumper sticker I saw on a car in my town. So my answer is heck, no. There are only about 800 of us here and we are all Norwegian. Latvian? Really, 'cmon!

My weekend went way too fast!! I can't believe it's already Monday. But it was a nice weekend. The weather yesterday was just perfect! I read a book in the afternoon but was too distracted by the blue skies and fluffy white clouds to really read much of it. And there was a heavenly breeze - as my mother would say.

I am borning. I have nothing exciting to write about. Nathaniel started college today. I hope it went well and that he will do well in school. I think he will, I just hope he thinks so, too!!

Can't wait for Friday!

2 Comments:

At August 22, 2006 5:10 PM, Blogger April said...

Borning? ;)

Yeah, we Norwegians need to stick together. (For some reason, I totally just had the urge to say "We're here, we're queer, and we're proud." hahahahahaha er...)

 
At August 23, 2006 8:14 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

Yes, Borning. Haven't you seen it in the dictionary. Sheesh, and you're an English major. Hee hee. I'm so stupid!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home