Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

You're The One With A Candy Shell.....On It.....

For future reference, if this relationship with Brad doesn't withstand the current hardships and goes to hell, please shoot me if I ever mention getting involved with someone ever again.

I may not be able to have a husband and children, but being alone may be the way to go. I understand that there are "for better or worse" clauses to any relationship. But, damn! The "worse" parts of being single go away with a romantic movie and chocolate. This relationship crap is HARD.

Especially when you care so deeply about the person and they're being poopy. It's so hard not to know what to do.

5 Comments:

At July 18, 2006 2:07 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

I hope things are okay...it sounds like things might be getting a little rough? If so, at least you have a chance to get things straightened out now, now that you're not going to move in with him immediately.

 
At July 18, 2006 3:22 PM, Blogger April said...

:( {{{hugs}}}

Move up here, and I'LL set you up with a good guy. I have no idea who, but I'll hunt one down. I'll hunt him real good.

 
At July 19, 2006 11:50 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

You guys are the best!!

meta - we haven't seen each other in ages and he's been really busy farming, so it's the time where i have to decided if i want this kind of life, but i am glad i don't have to decide to move in with him.

april - I'll take your offer to move up there, but not about the guy. Remember - you have to shoot me!!! We'd have so much fun if we lived closer!!

jolene - you totally can kick his ass (even though deep down i like him so much that once he straightens out we'll probably be fine)

kristen - you're awesome! you can totally punch him in the neck. you and jolene can get together and then he'd really be sorry!!

 
At July 19, 2006 1:00 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

Oh I'm sorry.

I'm also up for punching poopy guys in the neck! I don't want to be left out!

 
At July 19, 2006 2:29 PM, Blogger April said...

I don't know if I'd want to punch a poopy guy. That'd be pretty gross.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home