Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, June 01, 2006

And the drama continues....

Well, as if being a whore and leaving my brother wasn't enough, Missy is now starting the rumor that Nathaniel has been beating her and so that's why she left. Grrrr. I hope someone shows her what beating means!!

It's just so dramatic, I can't stand it! He's letting her leave, letting her have all their stuff, and she just can't stand that there's no drama involved, so she has to make some up herself. She wouldn't give back my parents' car, so mom and dad went to where she's now living to get it and I guess the guy she's with now looks like a pig, and lives like one, too. And mom said the kids are the brattiest kids ever....the little boy threatened to blow up the driveway when his dad told him to stop talking to my mom and go inside to bed. Ha ha ha!! I hope Missy gets what she's got coming to her.

Anyway....

I'm going to Brad's sisters 8th grade promotion tonight. I can't wait to see him again. He called me last night and again implied marriage, but I didn't want to outrightly ask him because I want to see him face to face to ask him about it. He said something to the effect of "well, I know you'd be scared of it" if he asked me. So I told him that, no, surprisingly, I wouldn't be. So hopefully he'll get a little more confidence about it. But then again, I may be way off my rocker. Who knows. It will all come out in the wash.

He makes the nicest comments to me, though, amidst all the crap he gives me. We get along really well! And the greatest thing is that I know, even though he doesn't say it, that I am the only one for him. And just knowing that is comforting.

Well I better cut this short or else I'd go on forever! And, Jolene, I'm not going to be a farmer, I told him that right out. I'll take care of the house, but I will not farm. He says that's fine.

2 Comments:

At June 09, 2006 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At July 21, 2006 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home