Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, May 11, 2006

It Just Keeps Getting Better and Better

I totally had the weirdest dream about April last night. And I think it's odd that it was all about April, because when we dream, don't we usually at least dream about ourselves a little? (And by the way, if this dream comes true, I expect to be one of the first to know!!)

I'll try to explain it as well as I can:

Brad (April's uncle) was driving us somewhere as I was visiting April, and he was in the driver's seat of the car, I was in the passenger's seat and then my mom, April's mom and April were in the back seat. April was being grumpy and moody, and I was kind of concerned because she's not usually like that, so I turned around in my seat and demanded to know what was wrong.

So, my mom looked at me and said, "Krista, it's obvious that she's pregnant!" *gasp*

And (this cracks me up) April looked at me and said, "Yeah, I'm just a little promiscuous."

So, of course I asked whose it was, and then April's mom looked at me and said, "It's Todd's" (Yeah, your stepdad's....ick.) But as Darla was saying this, April was rolling her eyes because she had just told her mom that to piss her off and show her what an ass that Todd is.

So, we ended up going to a farm where Brad had to do chores so he left us and we went to a party that was going on. And there were a ton of people, lots of boys, but April wouldn't tell who the faher of her baby was.

So weird!

In other news, Brad just keeps getting better and better. I hope that all of a sudden that it doesn't just blow up and I'm left broken. That would royally suck. We're going out on Saturday. Should be fun!!

3 Comments:

At May 11, 2006 3:08 PM, Blogger April said...

Worst dream ever! *gag* *puke* *vomit* *hurl* *up-chuck* *blow chunks*

By the way, I'm ALWAYS grumpy and moody. I just wish I had the chance to be more promiscuous. :)

 
At May 11, 2006 4:54 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

Ha ha! Maybe soon you'll get your chance, April. :D

I had a dream once where I was breast-feeding chimpanzees. It was really bizarre...so bizarre that I still remember it after all these years. Hmmmm.....

 
At July 21, 2006 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home