Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A funny thing happened....

I can't believe that I forgot to tell you guys about this!!!! So unbelieveably weird.

Saturday morning I had an eye doctor appointment (my birthday present...I'm so weird), and I was gone all morning with my mom and Kayla. Then, when we got home, I had a message on my mailbox for our home machine. Guess who it was? JEFF.

It said, "Hey Krista, this is Jeff. Just wondering what you were up to. Talk to you later, bye!"

I was mortified. I had broken up with him once, I didn't want to have to let him down again and be like, "you're pathetic, get out of my life!!!" So I was pretty distraught. Nathaniel asked me if I was going to call him, but I said no way! Ugh.

So then about an hour later Justin came home and asked if I had gotten a message. The little turd! Justin left the message, as a joke. I was so relieved!! We laughed about it for probably 2 hours and Nathaniel kept replaying the message. It was hysterical. I love my family.

I'm just so glad it wasn't really Jeff. What would you do?

3 Comments:

At March 29, 2006 2:31 PM, Blogger April said...

You are so much more forgiving than me. I probably would have cried and then hit my brother really hard. Which would have led to him hitting me back, harder. And I would have cried some more.

 
At March 29, 2006 4:08 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

I'd be pissed! I would have poked him (your brother) in the eye, then kneed him in the crotch, then kicked him in the shin!

yes, i'm that violent.

 
At March 31, 2006 9:30 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

Wow, Kristen! You are violent. And April, I would never hit my brothers for that reason - they'd hit me back harder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home