Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Things I Probably Could Have Done Without

In college, instead of using the quarters I saved up for laundry, I would use them for the vending machines....Doritos and Snickers. *sigh* Oh, to have a vending machine in my house now!

I went to the library a lot in college, and sadly it was not to study. It was to stare at boys. Can we say Farmburger? *sigh* Oh, to have a Farmburger to look at these days.

Dating. I hate dating, I could have totally gone without that. However, the positive thing about all the disastrous "relationships" I've had over the past 3 years is that I now know that it's not such a travesty to end up alone as long as you have someone to love (i.e. family, friends - I will not say dogs, because if I'm at that point, I should just be shot.) *sigh* Oh, to have found a soulmate (maybe I should go to Hershey, Pennsylvania.

In high school, I worked at a grocery store and would constantly buy a bag of snack size 100 grand bars. *sigh* Yeah, I totally could have done without that!

It's fun to look back on my life (for me, anyway). I love my life and even though people probably think I should have accomplished more at this point in my life, I don't care bacause I'm happy. And how many people can say that - and truly mean it?

3 Comments:

At March 09, 2006 3:07 PM, Blogger April said...

I was always jealous of how many quarters you had. And the fact that you had your laundry done on Sunday mornings before I was even out of bed.

 
At March 13, 2006 9:44 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

Oh, Farmburger. I still think about that file you showed April and I. So funny. And relatable.

I'm trying to eat healthy, so right now I'm eating a homemade whole wheat muffin with natural peanut butter. Good thing I'm typing and not talking because it would all come out as a mumble. Not that you or anyone else needed to know that, but I'm procrastinating while at work...

 
At March 16, 2006 3:36 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

April - HAHAHAHAH! Yeah *sigh* I did have my laundry done on Sunday mornings. Always.

Jolene - Funny how that works, isn't it?

KLO - *sigh* I did get rid of my file. But, oh, the memories

 

Post a Comment

<< Home