Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Friday, February 24, 2006

Too Much Reality

I think I watch too much reality T.V. I come to this conclusion because last night I had a very vivid dream that was a cross between "The Biggest Loser" and "Beauty and the Geek." I won't go into details, even though I could, but I'll tell you this much. I did choke a girl I knew from High School who thought she was the greatest thing ever. I guess I still harbor those feelings of hatred from high school. *sigh*

I bought myself 3 books the other night. I am excited to spend the weekend reading. I haven't done that for a long time. Usually I watch movies and eat. Now, I can lay on my bed and read while eating. It should be a nice change of scenery.

At my house, we are addicted to Uno. The card game. I don't know if I've mentioned it before or not. I was talking with Lora the other night on the phone and as we were closing our conversation I told her that my exciting life required me to now go play uno with my mom and brother. She said that at least I had human interaction. She only has a cat, Milo. I thought that was funny.

I can't believe that it's almost the end of February. I guess the saying of life and toilet paper are true: the closer to the end you get, the faster it goes. Seriously, how does time go so fast??? Oh, well, at least then I'll be in heaven sooner. It can't really be all that bad, right?

1 Comments:

At February 27, 2006 3:24 PM, Blogger April said...

I'm so addicted to reality tv. American Idol, Real World/Road Rules Challenge, Miami Ink, etc., etc.

Glad you choked high school chick. At least you can take your aggressions out in your dreams.

My family goes through phases of being addicted to different games, including Uno. Also the games Sorry, Scene It, and dice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home