Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Friday, January 13, 2006

Adventures of Unibrow: Part 3

Last night my mom and I were watching the WB's "Beauty and the Geek". One of the 'geeks' (who was kind of arrogant and I didn't like him anyway) had a unibrow. The 'beauties' were trying to get him to fix it by plucking or waxing or something, and he refused. After that segment my mom turned to me and said, "You must call Uni!". We both laughed. A lot.

Kayla is coming this weekend. Yay! She got her hair cut and from what I've heard she's really cute, but I haven't seen it yet. It will be fun to see her again.

Nothing new or exciting. I have a blister on the bottom of my foot. I think that means I should eat a lot of cookie dough ice cream. Yummy!

I almost had a heart attack the other day because my mom asked me how old I was going to be on my next birthday and I thought about it and realized I'm going to be 27. TWENTY SEVEN! Where does the time go? I don't even feel that I could be that old!! Gosh!

5 Comments:

At January 13, 2006 1:44 PM, Blogger April said...

Hey! Watch it, lady. Some of us ARE 27.

 
At January 13, 2006 2:17 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

lol. Lirps, I didn't mean anything negative about it!! But isn't it so weird that we are 27?!!? Do you feel 27??

 
At January 14, 2006 9:57 AM, Blogger April said...

Ladies, it's not the end of the world. If you freak out every time it's your birthday, you'll never get to fully enjoy it. 27 is fiiiiine.

 
At January 17, 2006 10:43 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

27 is freaking old!

i remember the time april said she had a sore throat, therefore she needed a bilzzard from the DQ. Pricless.

 
At January 17, 2006 10:44 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

"Priceless"...i mean "Priceless"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home