Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Love Monkey

Who would name their T.V. show Love Monkey? Seriously. I don't really get the I-must-watch-this-new-show feeling when I hear this title. Does anyone else feel this way? But, I have to admit that I did watch it because two of my favorite actors are on the show (and, no, one of them isn't Jason Priestly)

Someone asked me today if I got my hair done. I said that I got it cut last week, but today I woke up an hour before I had to leave for work (rather than 20 minutes) and did my hair. Funny how people would notice. Hmmm.

I heard the song "Get out of dreams, and into my car" by whoever it is and I thought of April and Kristen. Why do I think of them?

Also, I hear songs from Zoolander on the radio a lot throughout the day; therefore, I think of Zoolander a lot. I must watch it this weekend.

3 Comments:

At January 19, 2006 1:25 PM, Blogger April said...

Billy Ocean. Perhaps you think of Kristen because she had that dream about He Who Must Not Be Named and then woke up and said, "Get out of my dreams and under my car."
And you probably think of me cuz I'm just a dork.

So is your other favorite actor Luke Perry? Because I remember how quick you jumped when we saw him in CA. hahahahahahaha

 
At January 19, 2006 2:14 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

I was totally going to say something about Luke Perry, but I didn't know if you would remember. HAAAAAAAA! I'm so easy!

 
At January 23, 2006 3:41 PM, Blogger April said...

Jolene...The whole Luke Perry thing... Well... I'll just have to explain to you someday. And it won't be half as funny as when it happened.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home