Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Grrrrrrr

Four jobs you have had in your life:
* Worked in a grocery store in High School and learned to decorate cakes.
* Presently work for a Title Insurance Company
* Worked in a winery one summer. Pretty fun job.
* Worked at Wal Mart for all of 2 months. Hated it.

Four movies you could watch over and over:
* Fried Green Tomatoes
* Little Women
* Ever After
* Miracle (yes, I'm a dork)

Four places you've lived:
Argyle, WI (growing up)
Superior, WI (during college)
Duluth, MN (after college)
Brodhead, WI (when I was, like, 2)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
* Desperate Housewives
* Grey's Anatomy
* Cold Case
* CSI (the original, I like Nick)

Places you've been on vacation:
Las Vegas, NV
Palm Springs, CA
Colville, WA
Sacramento, CA

Four of your favorite foods:
* Sweet and Sour Chicken
* Veggie Lover's Pizza from Pizza Hut
* Mexican rice
* Doughnuts

Four places you'd rather be right now:
Home, not at work.
Palm Springs, swimming
Superior, visiting Kristen and April
Heaven, can't this all just be over?

Four sites you visit daily:
April
Kristen
Jolene
Hotmail

Four Bloggers I am tagging:
Sorry, kids, the fun stops here. I refuse to play tag. I'm out of breath.

3 Comments:

At January 17, 2006 4:47 PM, Blogger April said...

Now don't you feel better for having done that? No? Well, then...eat a Snickers...and one for me, too. Mmm... Snickers... On second thought, maybe I'll just go get my own.

 
At January 18, 2006 8:33 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

Mmmm, snickers.....all is right with thw world - And thanks for calling me "spechull" (at least, I take it as a compliment!) We need to get together soon, it's been way too long since we've hung out!

 
At January 18, 2006 1:55 PM, Blogger April said...

Agreed. Just the other day I was just trying to remember when we hung out last.

Someone next to me smells like old man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home