Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Dumb Blonde Moment

Am I stupid? Yes. The answer today would be a resounding "YES!"

I'm at work. I barely got here. There is a blizzard, along with some thunder and lightning, and an occasional sprinkle of freezing rain. Why did I come? Huh?

Heath didn't even show up and he lives in town. I live 20 miles away and it took me an hour to get here. What is wrong with this picture.

Hopefully, he'll be in a little later and I can just go home. The worst part of all of the drive was that the snow was so wet that it froze to my windsheild wiper blades, and I couldn't see a thing because they weren't wiping away the moisture at all. I almost hit a snowplow, a semi, and a guard rail. But, through the grace of God, I made it. (Due in part to the fact that I had to reach out my window and clean of my windsheild wiper manually, as well as stopping in the middle of the road 3 times to clear my windsheild.

You'd think that halfway here I would have decided it wasn't worth it and I should just go home. Oh, no. Not me. I'm just too darn stupid!!

1 Comments:

At February 17, 2006 11:50 AM, Blogger April said...

Heath is a stinky ninny who couldn't figure out how to operate a light switch.

Be careful on your way home!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home