Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Stranger Things Have Happened

Actually, stranger things have not happened. Nothing has happened. I have nothing to write about.

I did have something in mind the other day, but I don't remember what it was. I'm sure it had to do with April.....I think it might have been about when we tried to prank Floamy and April ended up being tied to her chair as Mr. Potato Head hung from the ceiling. This memory was provoked by redlaw's blog on pranking.

Oh, the joyous times of college dormatory life.

4 Comments:

At January 31, 2006 3:51 PM, Blogger April said...

Was Mr. Potato Head our instigator? I can't remember. Anyway, I left him out of my story. :)

 
At January 31, 2006 3:51 PM, Blogger April said...

P.S. Sssshhhhh!! The dinosaurs are coming!

 
At February 02, 2006 12:39 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

*horrified* Don't ever tell anyone about that!! Oh, well. At least I don't have to stick a peanut M&M up my husband's nose on our honeymoon. Hee hee hee hee.

 
At February 04, 2006 3:20 PM, Blogger April said...

I don't think we specified peanut or plain, but it definitely has to be blue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home