Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Kansas City, here I come!!

I have only great things to say about my college tour in Kansas City, MO. I am totally going to go to school there. I just have to convince my dad that going to Dubuque, IA is not an option. And the totally great thing is that they have a scholarship program that would pay my first year of tuition, and that means I'd only have to pay for 2 years of college. That is incentive in itself if you ask me.

Too much to say, and too lazy to write it! Maybe later next week when I'm not cursing my job and my co-workers.

2 Comments:

At March 16, 2006 4:04 PM, Blogger April said...

Want. Details. Now.

 
At March 22, 2006 10:54 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

I hardly even have time to pee lately at work, let alone post, so when I get a moment, details will arrive.

It will be something for y'all to look forward to, right???? *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home