Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Monday, March 27, 2006

No. 33 and Counting

I remember when Kristen, April and I went to a mall in Superior once and decided to get massages on those chairs they have stuck in a corner. It sucks when you expect something and get another. Instead of being relaxing, it had to be one of the most painful experiences in the whole entire world!! Ah, good times! Good times!

Just last week, I said out loud that as long as Jeremy lives at home with his parents, then it's o.k. that I still live with mine. This makes sense to me for a couple of reasons. 1) He's a guy and I'm a girl, it's more acceptable for a girl to live at home, so if a boy is still doing it, then it's just in my favor. 2) He's one year older than me so that's in my favor, too. 3) I've only lived with my parents for a few years, he's done it for more than me anyway.

So what does he do?! The little bastard goes and buys a damn house. How does this work for me? Huh? Really, do people do this to irritate me, 'cause I'm now irritated!! Grrrr.

3 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 2:57 PM, Blogger April said...

You should show up at his door with all your belongings and tell him you're moving in. Don't take 'no' for an answer.

Maybe bring a 12-pack to sweeten the deal.

 
At March 28, 2006 3:22 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Most. Painful. Massage. Ever.

I still whimper when I think of it.

 
At March 29, 2006 8:38 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

April - That is so funny in my head!! However, I don't think he'd find it amusing as we would. Jerk!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home