Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

You're Just A Little Off

I don't like to shop. It annoys me. However, the other day I did go shopping because I have 3 weddings to go to this summer, and I needed some new shoes and some new pants. It took me 20 minutes to find what I was looking for. And then I bought myself a Mt. Dew to ease my pain.

Now. Here's the great thing. I bought 2 pairs of shoes because I didn't know which ones I liked the best. One pair is dressy and the other pair are sandals. Let me tell you, the sandals are the most comfortable shoes I've purchased in years! I would fall in love with them if they weren't shoes because they can't love me back......like chocolate loves me back.

And speaking of chocolate, do you M&M's now come in white chocolate? I thought I'd hit the mother load when Reese's Peanut Butter Cups were made with white chocolate, but now M&M's? I'm so in heaven.

4 Comments:

At May 24, 2006 1:45 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

Personally, I have a problem with white chocolate kitkats. Totally my crack, let me tell you. I can eat FOUR of them in one sitting.

 
At May 24, 2006 2:30 PM, Blogger April said...

Only four? Oh, Meta. Your paltry candy consumption amuses me.

I don't like white chocolate, though. I'll take regular chocolate any day.

 
At May 24, 2006 3:02 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

Ooooo! I totally forgot about the white chocolate kitkats!! I can eat a whole 6 pack in one setting. Sheesh. Lightweight!

April - I go for either. You know me, anything chocolate goes in my mouth.....yeah, that sounded slutty!

 
At June 09, 2006 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home