Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Monday, May 15, 2006

Did someone say Boyfriend?

Yes, yes. I am now officially a girlfriend. I'm so giddy it's sick!

Brad and I went out again on Saturday night and we had a great time. We drove around for lack of anything else either of us wanted to do, and it was raining. He made fun of me because I'm horrible at directions and never knew where we were. Then, we stopped at a pub because one of his friends' girlfriend was having a birthday party. We stayed for about 45 minutes; I was extremely bored. Thankfully, so was he so we drove around some more.

We got back to my house at about 12:30 - 1:00 a.m. We sat in his truck and talked until about 3:00 a.m. (With no hand holding or kissing, I might add) So, finally, since I was dying for him to kiss me I decided I had to take matters into my own hands, literally. So I nonchalantly took his had, which I'm assuming he liked because he didn't let go. So, we held hands and talked for another hour, 4:00 a.m. So, I'm thinking he'll never kiss me. It was going to take 3 or 4 hours to get one stinkin' kiss!!

So, then we were talking about something, and he was making fun of me so I said I was going to strangle him. He said, "I'd like to see that!" So, I reached over to strangle him, and he pulled me to him and kissed me. It was really sweet. And so continued the kissing. He was very gentlemanly - no shoving his tongue down my throat or groping. I was impressed.

Then, after a while he asked if he could officially call me his girlfriend. To which I (of course) said yes. *giggles*

I finally went inside a little after 5:00 a.m. The next morning, Justin and Dad gave me crap because Dad has woken up at about 3:00 a.m. to go to the bathroom, and Mom said as soon as he left the bedroom, he came back in to inform her that I was still not home. So, he then went downstairs to investigate, where Justin was sleeping. Dad was looking out the window and Justin woke up and it scared the crap out of him. He screamed. I laugh!!

I did ask Brad if he was going to kiss me the last time, until Justin showed up. He said yes. I knew it!! *shakes fist at Justin*

In other news, we gave my mom new curtains for Mother's Day. She loved them. It was fun because my sister came down from Green Bay and all 4 of us kids actually went shopping. I made the boys pick out a card for mom so they got her a really pretty card. Of course, it was all in Spanish. So. Stinkin. Hilarious. My mom laughed so hard. It was the best.

5 Comments:

At May 15, 2006 2:53 PM, Blogger April said...

Ugh. You just gave me a tooth ache. *crosses arms and glares*

 
At May 15, 2006 3:35 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

JEALOUS times 2.

 
At May 15, 2006 4:19 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

Oh, girls. As if it will work out forever. You'll only have to put up with it for a few months.

He and I have been flirting via email today. I may be getting lucky!

 
At June 09, 2006 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At July 21, 2006 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home