Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Aftermath

I have sensitive skin. It's not that bad, but certain things make my skin irritated, and then it gets blotchy and puffy and red. It makes me look diseased.

Which is exactly what my chin looks like because of some certain boyfriend's facial hair. Dang it *shakes fist in the air*

Monday, I thought something weird was happening to my face, but then last night when I got home, it was unreal how corroded my chin looked. So I put some green aloe stuff on it - which, of course, prompted my mom to laugh out loud every time she looked at me. Every. Time. So, I guess it's safe to say that I'm allergic to my boyfriend.

So, I have either of 2 choices. 1) Stop kissing him or 2) Kiss a whole heck of a lot to get immune to it. (I choose 2)

Luckily, I can cover it up with makeup, but if you look closely you can tell that something's just not right. I think I'd rather have a zit.

4 Comments:

At May 17, 2006 2:54 PM, Blogger April said...

3) Tell that lazy bum to shave his stinkin' face.

Loneliness makes me bitter.

 
At May 17, 2006 3:31 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

Haaaa! No, I think that his facial hair looks good. I don't think I'd like him with it all shaved off. Really, I should just be lucky that he shaves....when he doesn't see me it grows out and he has a beard. His hair grows fast.

 
At May 18, 2006 4:47 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

ouch.

 
At May 22, 2006 8:04 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

Thanks Jolene!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home