Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Friday, July 07, 2006

Milky Way

Brad is sick (physically, even though you may think otherwise in general). So yesterday, who gets ill? Yes, me.

I ached all over, deep in my bones. All my joints ached and even my teeth hurt. When I got home from work, I had a fever of a 100° and I was freezing. It was miserable. So I went straight to bed.

I woke up at about 8:00pm and was starving. So, I had a Milky Way bar (because, really, who wants to eat anything other than chocolate when you feel like crap?). And do you know what? I felt totally fine after. This morning my fever and aches are gone, and I feel just like normal (I use that term loosley).

Who know a Milky Way could cure sickness?

5 Comments:

At July 07, 2006 12:09 PM, Blogger April said...

I did.

 
At July 07, 2006 3:20 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

Cripes!

 
At July 08, 2006 10:44 AM, Blogger April said...

I was just checking the specs...on the end line...for the rotary...girder...

 
At July 11, 2006 1:02 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

I don't know what April's last comment means exactly, but I'll have to remember next time about this Milky Way cure of yours when I'm feeling feverish.

 
At July 18, 2006 12:24 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

It was from Tommy Boy. One of the BEST MOVIES EVER!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home