Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Crisis in America

Is it just me or does this guy remind you of someone? I know he's all over the news being Superman and all, but I think I know him from somewhere else. If you can think of it, I'd be greatly appreciative. It's driving me crazy.

And speaking of driving me crazy, I haven't seen Brad in over a week, and it's driving me crazy. He's been on a fishing trip and when he tried to call me he had bad reception, so we've not even been able to talk. I am going through withdrawals.

And not only am I going through withdrawals, I'm getting negative towards him, and I shouldn't because it's not like he's just not calling me or seeing me - he has a legitimate excuse, but I keep thinking that he's changed his mind about me and that when he comes back he's going to break things off and tell me I'm not really what he's looking for, blah, blah, blah.

Why do females do this to themselves? This is not what I want, and I know that I'm just being stupid, but how do I stop being stupid? HOW?? I need some help and some moral support here, girls. You gotta help a girl out!!

4 Comments:

At June 27, 2006 5:25 PM, Blogger April said...

Apparently he was on an episode of "Will and Grace" though I can't imagine you watching that, and he was also on "The Gilmore Girls."

One week away from you isn't going to change the mind of Mr. Let's Tell Everyone We're Getting Married in December. So stop thinking bad thoughts! He's probably just as worried that he'll come back to find you kissing Heath or something... mwa ha ha ha ha!

 
At June 29, 2006 1:10 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

Brandon Routh was also on a soap opera. Don't know which one it was though. Go to imdb.com right now! And maybe that will keep your mind of Brad. Not that you want to keep your mind off of him, but maybe you need to keep your thoughts elsewhere occupied to stop driving yourself crazy.

I bet the week will fly by pretty fast.

 
At June 29, 2006 6:15 PM, Blogger April said...

Wait a minute. I just thought of something... Brad's on a "fishing trip?" Uh-oh. Cue the "Brokeback Mountain" theme music! :)

 
At July 05, 2006 1:55 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

Jolene - I totally see that!! Good eye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home