Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Monday, June 05, 2006

Jack Black Rocks!

The title of my post is the only thing that came to mind. I doubt you ladies will care that I use this as a title and then don't even relate anything in the blog to it.

One more thing about Brad and marriage and I will quit saying stuff for a while. Mostly because I'm scared I'll jinx it all and that would leave me heartbroken. So, this will be the final thing I say. Seriously. Well, maybe the last thing.....

Yesterday was his sister's 8th grade promotion party, so I went and took Kayla along. It was an o.k. time. I never got alone time with him, but I did get to spend time with his family, so that's a good thing. And they were nice to Kayla so that made me happy. But his brother's "girlfriend" said to me that everyone has us "pegged to marry." There. I'm not the only one who thinks it. His whole family does, too. Ha!

So, there. That is the last of the marriage and Brad posts, just so I don't go overboard and then he dumps me and I would be way off (like Lloyd and Sampsonite).

5 Comments:

At June 05, 2006 2:22 PM, Blogger April said...

Like Lloyd and Samsonite. That sounds like a hit song. Get out that guitar!

By the way, do you want me to make a bitter card for Bitchface Whorepants?

 
At June 05, 2006 3:31 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

If anyone deserves a card, i definitely think it's Bitchface Whorepants. Fo sho.

 
At June 06, 2006 8:04 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

I need a more hate-filled card, rather than bitter. So if you can be evil, then, yes, I'll take two of those!!

 
At June 06, 2006 5:15 PM, Blogger April said...

Consider it done, m'lady.

By the way, nice use of ghetto in the comments section! I'm proud of you girls!

 
At June 09, 2006 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home