Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Monday, July 10, 2006

Men are such babies!

Can I vent? 'Cause I'm going to!!

So, as I've mentioned before, Brad is sick. Now, he did warn me that he's grumpy when he's sick - as I assume most men are since they're such f*#(&ing pansies. I don't get that, but whatever. Men can chop off their fingers and be o.k., but give them a cold and you'd think the world was ending.

Anyway, he's been sick for over a week. All last week I made sure he was o.k., calling, emailing, offering to bring soup or whatever. And on Friday he still wasn't better, but he didn't have to work, so I was thinking that was good so that he could sleep. So I called him on Friday night to check on him at about 6pm, thinking he wouldn't be sleeping yet.

He didn't answer his phone, so I left a message and he called me back after about 20 minutes. I asked him how he was, and instead of telling me how he felt, he proceeded to jump down my throat. He told me that he was too busy and tired to go out with me this weekend and that he didn't know if he'd even be better by next Tuesday. He had too much to do and he was exhausted and that all these late nights with me have made him sick.

Now, was I calling to demand a date? Did I even think that we'd be going out over the weekend? NO! So what the hell was he jumping down my back for? All I wanted to know was how he was feeling and if he needed anything. What is so horrible about that?

And also, if he's blaming being sick on me he can shove it up his @$$! I have never once forced him to stay out late with me. I ALWAYS ask him when it's getting late if he's tired and wants to get going. He never once has said that he's tired. He brags constantly about how little sleep he needs. So what the F@$^K is going and blaming me for?!!!

I was extremely hurt. I would be mad, but I'm just hurt that he has such a negative opinion of me. I want to hurt him back, but that's not right (even though if someone came up with a good one, I would because I'm that shocked). Grrr.

I could have just ignored him and hoped he'd die.

4 Comments:

At July 11, 2006 1:00 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

Well, I'd make sure next time the two of you are having another late night, I would say to him, "I don't want you blaming me for getting sick. You need to go home."

Since he's sick, he probably can't be held *completely* responsible for what he said. Still, he owes you an apology.

 
At July 11, 2006 1:05 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

Thank you, meta.

 
At July 11, 2006 4:14 PM, Blogger April said...

Apparently he doesn't know I WILL kick his ass?

That's pretty much bullshit. Even if he was sick, that's no excuse to accuse you of keeping him out late and making him sick. As I recall, you got sick from him.

I think if makes a rude comment like that again, you should definitely confront him with all the things you just wrote on your blog.

 
At July 12, 2006 11:54 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

He's still sick, but when he's better, I'm totally going to bring this up. We've talked since then and I don't think he even knows he was a bastard. But that's men for you.

Thank you to everyone for taking my side!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home