Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Friday, July 14, 2006

God Loves Me!

The other night I was going to get a drink of water, and I wanted some ice. My mom had gotten to the kitchen and the freezer first, and she was putting ice in her glass. I stood there waiting for her to pass me the ice tray, but she just kept filling her glass with ice.

Finally, she was done - after she had used all the ice. So, I said (in true Napoleon style) "Stay home and eat all the chips, Kip!"

I didn't get any ice.

On Wednesday night, my mom, grandma, aunt and I went to Concerts on the Square. Now, no one in my family (except for the males) ever swear. It is the same on my mom's and dad's sides of the family.

We were driving along, trying to manuvere through Madison traffic. I was staring out the window, wondering why anyone would want to live in the City, but, whatever. When all of a sudden, I hear my aunt say, "Don't even think I'm going to let you in here......asshole." I was completely shocked. But I laughed. A lot. (My aunt is this little ity bity thing, too. It was just funny!)

Also, I was talking to Brad last night and he said that he couldn't get his house, that it will be more like a year. All I have to say to that is: Alleluia!!!

Not that I don't ever want to move in with him, but I don't want to move in with him now. So soon. Now I don't have to make that decision. I have had many sleepless nights because of it, so now I hope I can rest easier.

And, this way we can just date like normal people, instead of moving forward so fast like crazy people.

Because, really, who wants to be crazy??

4 Comments:

At July 15, 2006 3:00 PM, Blogger April said...

Are you sure you didn't say, "Stay home and eat all the kips, Chip!" hahah Just teasing!

Yeah, that's pretty fortunate that you won't feel pressured about moving in with him now. Whew.

 
At July 17, 2006 3:42 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

Yeah crazy in love is fun, but crazy weird making kind of rash decisions isn't so great.

 
At July 18, 2006 12:15 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

True.

 
At July 19, 2006 11:01 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

DANG, April! You stealer...of my line! (the kips/Chip one)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home