Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, August 17, 2006

ROAD TRIP!

So, this month must be the month of Road Trips. Woo Hoo! Last weekend we went up to the Lake and had a blast. This weekend we are going to Green Bay to my sister's and will have a blast. Then next weekend I'm going to visit April and I will have a blast to outblast any other blast. Got that?!

So, Tuesday I called in sick to work and went to the Dermatologist. Now, before you think that this was a cop out on work, let me explain. For the last two months (two!!) I have been breaking out on my chin. And it's not your little zit-type breakout. It's like mountain sized, red boils that hurt and on Tuesday morning looked infected. So, I went and the doctor put me on an antibiotic, and gave me some cream to put on my face. I still don't know what's wrong, my labs haven't come back yet. Yes, she took samples of my puss-infected sores. Should be interesting.

Other than that, we've been moving Nathaniel into his new apartment and he starts school on Monday. I think he's excited and nervous. It will be sad to see him go, since he's been underfoot for so long. But I'm extremely proud he's bettering himself!

2 Comments:

At August 17, 2006 3:04 PM, Blogger April said...

Our blast will blast all other blasts out of the water. Fer shurr.

Oh, your poor face! My face misbehaves, too, and I've since put it on notice.

 
At August 18, 2006 3:53 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

Yeah, my face sucks!! I have never broken out in my life, and now I have acne? I'm freakin' 27 years old!!! Hopefully this antibiotic works or else I'll be ticked off!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home