Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Horoscope

What relationships do you need to be concerned with? The current configuration suggests there are issues that need addressing. If this is the case, try to assert yourself more than is normal for you. Your natural humility sometimes pushes you to retreat and afterwards you feel bad about it. You may fear speaking up because you don't want to jeopardize your relationship. But you have rights too! Don't be afraid to express them!

This is my horoscope for today - which actually kind of fits because I need to be assertive and call Brad more and be more vocal about what I need. He's told me what he needs, but I need stuff from this relationship, too.

Sorry, someday I may blog about other things than my relationship!!!

1 Comments:

At July 28, 2006 10:24 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

HA! Jolene - you are right. In both respects, I imagine. (Though *shhhhh* we haven't "done it" yet.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home