Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Talk

So, after not seeing Brad for over two weeks and not hearing from him for over a week, I called him this morning to see what was going on. (Needless to say I was scared to death.)

He called back and said that we need to sit down and talk. The guy said this. Usually the girl says this. I am not looking forward to our talk. Even though he claims he's still interested and that the talk is not going to be a bad talk. I am still skeptical.

So my request is this, dear readers: Please pray for me. Even if you don't pray, please pray. I would hate to lose him. So pray our talk doesn't break my heart and that if it does, that I have the strength not to die.

3 Comments:

At July 20, 2006 4:29 PM, Blogger April said...

Yikes. Hopefully it's not about the survey. (Because I think everything revolves around me.)

I don't he'll do the breaking up thing because why would he? You've done nothing but treat him well and basically do everything he wants. He can't fault you for ANYTHING, Krista.

 
At July 20, 2006 5:07 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

I think April's right. I'll keep you in my prayers though, that things will be okay.

 
At July 21, 2006 2:39 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

I would hope he wants to propose instead of breaking up, but I can't help but be negative - I'm a woman. I'll let you all know how your prayers worked out.

Thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home