Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Queso Chihuahua

Yeah. So, I passed a semi-truck bearing the above phrase yesterday. Now, am I wrong - and I very well may be, because I don't remember a lick of Spanish - but isn't a Chihuahua a dog? And doesn't Queso mean cheese? Why would someone be transporting a cheesey dog? Who would sell that?!!

A skinless dog, maybe. But not a cheesey dog. Unless they mean hot dogs, but that's still gross.

Sometimes, the thoughts of my mind scare me!!

2 Comments:

At July 20, 2006 4:34 PM, Blogger April said...

It's stringy Mexican cheese. Bless the Internet. :)

 
At July 21, 2006 9:46 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

Oh, thank goodness!! I was really worried there for a while. And had bad mental images!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home