Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Friday, August 11, 2006

Week In Review

It's been such a busy week, it has flown by but it seems like it's been sooooo long!!

Monday night when I got home from work I puked until 7pm, and then decided that I should just go to sleep because you can't puke when you're sleeping, right?!! I think that I had a touch of food poisoning. And you know what it was from? Salad. Yeah. Salad.

You see, Monday morning I woke up refreshed and ready to do some healthy eating and exercise this week, so I made a salad and took it to work. Yeah, I think that it made me sick. So, I take it as a sign to not eat healthy at the moment. But I have been working out after work, which is a baby step, but it's a step nonetheless.

So, I was extremely happy to see Kristen's new weight loss blog. That is good motivation, with a touch of hilarity. Everyone needs that.

On Wednesday, I got a new hair-style. I cut off all the curls and got it about shoulder length (5/6 inches cut off) and got rid of the blonde and when brown. It's very shocking, but everyone has said they like it. Even Nathaniel, which is surprising because I was sure he would have laughed at me. My dad thinks it makes me look older - I think it makes me look more mature, so either way it is o.k. for me. Hopefully I'll act less blonde!!

I have had closings coming out of my ears and half of them have been crappy, so work has been totally busy.

Tonight I get to go to a Mary Kay foot spa party - which will be relaxing and fun! Yay! And tomorrow night we are having a family birthday party up at the Lake, so there will be fun and good food to be had by all. I can't wait!!

3 Comments:

At August 11, 2006 1:14 PM, Blogger April said...

I can't wait to see your new hair cut and color!! I'm sure it's hot!

I won't force you to eat salad when you come here. Friends don't let friends eat salad.

 
At August 11, 2006 1:37 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

True dat!

 
At August 18, 2006 3:54 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

Oh, no. No pictures!! But I'll change my hair back to Blonde someday, so we'll keep with confessions of a blonde (since I still act blonde, anyway!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home