Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday Night Smack Down

So, Kristen (being the wonderful woman that she is) sent me a care package in the mail. It consisted of the following exciting items:
^ "Thinking of You" card
^ Mixed CD
^ White Chocolate Reese's PB Cups
^ White Chocolate KitKat

Needless to say, the candy is gone. And I've been listening to the CD and I *heart* it so very much!! I especially liked the "Dear Krista" typewriter key letters on the front of the cover. Everything about my package was wonderful. So, dear KLO, thank you!! (Even for the mucho swear-o's in some of the songs....I feel so naughty listening to them!)

As for anything else new and exciting in my life, there is nothing. Justin will be bringing season two of One Tree Hill over this weekend and I will be watching that, doing laundry, mowing the yard and babysitting Kayla (while her mom is "working" - which really means she's drinking and partying and doesn't want to take responsibility of her child.)

My sister had her tonsils out on Wednesday and my mom is up in Green Bay visiting her/taking care of her. Heather's doing well, which is good and I guess she'll feel even better when she recovers. I wish her well.

Well, have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

At September 15, 2006 1:08 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

White chocolate kitkats make everything okay in this world. As does mix CDs made by K-Lo.

Hope you have a good weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home