Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It's Wednesday!

So, I was going through old emails the other day, and I came across one that I wrote to Jeff about 2 years ago. Half way through the email, I had to go back to the top and see who I was writing to, because everything I was saying, I could be saying to Brad today. I think that is a sign.

Then, I was reading another email and the following phrases jumped out at me: (I take this as another sign.)

* No man is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

* Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

* The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

* Don't waste your time on a man who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

* Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

* Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

* There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.

* Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.

* Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.


Today is Wednesday - our designated "realtionship day." So, we'll see if he follows through on a date or a phone call. I doubt it. His word is pretty much shit to me now. I feel sorry for him, that no one cares enough about him to tell him the best thing in life is right in front of him and he's tossing it away. He may not regret it now, but when he's 40 and lonely, he may just want these days back to relive and be better.

Who knows. All I know is that I want a man who is happy to be with me, and who wants to know how I am and what I'm doing because he truly cares and is interested in me. I don't think that's so much to ask for. I don't think at this point I'll ever find it, but as long as I have hope, I may still find the man of my dreams when I'm 80 and in a nursing home, blind, deaf and in a wheelchair. But at least I could possible find it.

4 Comments:

At August 23, 2006 2:05 PM, Blogger April said...

Those are all excellent points, Krista. And yeah, probably not a good sign that an email addressed to Jeff could easily have Brad's name inserted.

I think we should make you flirt outrageously with a cute boy when you come visit.

 
At August 25, 2006 3:23 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

Wow. So I take it things aren't going well. Is he really so daft, or is he just lazy? Men are so lazy sometimes.

Anyway, I hope things will work out -for the better, whichever way that might be. And have yourself a damn good time this weekend!!!

 
At August 28, 2006 8:17 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

Thanks, girls. I don't know if he's lazy or stupid, but whatever it is, it's not compatible to what I want in a realtionship or in a man. So, yes, it's going downhill from here, which is so sad for me because it was soooo good in the beginning. I honestly can't tell you where it went wrong or why. Oh, well. This too shall pass.

 
At September 02, 2006 9:15 AM, Blogger Nemesis said...

Okay, wow, I'm now having flashbacks to the end of my last elationship. These wise ladies are right. It shouldn't be this hard, and you shouldn't be this unhappy and uncertain.

I promise you will be happier as a Singleton than in a relationship that messes with your head and makes you lower your expectations.

Good luck, I think you're fabulous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home