Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Monday, August 28, 2006

"Could have done without that" - Tommy Boy

First of all, Jolene - you're beautiful. The wedding pictures that April showed me were gorgeous. Your makeup was awesome, the dress was elegant and the hair was perfect. It looked like the perfect wedding.

As for one of the pictures I was shown, Kristen or April will fill you in on the hilarity of it. It's a picture of Kristen, so (of course) there will be a funny story to go along with it. Do visit their blogs immediately.

Second, this weekend was excellent! So much laughing, so many memories. And chair breaking. Yes, that's right, I broke April's grandpa's recliner. Way to go, Krista! (Even though April insists that it was going to break one of these days and it just so happened to break the day I sat in it, I still feel bad.) But, it makes for a funny story!

All other funny stories from this weekend will be more eloquently retold by Kristen or April, so I'm not going to try to write any of them. But do know this: I spent more money over the weekend than I have all year so far. Shopping with the girls - who would ever have thought I'd do that? (I'm not a big shopper at all.)

3 Comments:

At August 28, 2006 12:46 PM, Blogger April said...

Well, what's a better to bond than shopping? Oh, yeah...eating. Well, we did our share of that, too. :)

 
At August 29, 2006 8:05 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

Mmmmm. Eating. Yes, we did that. I think I've had my eat-out fill for a few months.

 
At August 29, 2006 3:49 PM, Blogger April said...

Er... I meant to say "a better WAY to bond." Guess you figgered it out, eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home