Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Oh, the wonderment of ABC's The Bachelor! This season they have the ugliest bachelor known to man kind. He's nerdy and dorky beyond belief and all these girls think he's great. Why? Because they're portraying him as a Prince from Italy or somewhere European. But it's such crap because he grew up in NYC and can't even speak Italian. These girls are crazy.

But my favorite is the girl from Texas whose occupation is "Socialite." Yeah. I can't even begin to explain how worthless this girl is. When they moved into the villa that is pretty much a castle, she went and found the host of the show to tell him she couldn't stay in this place because "my room at home is, like, ten times as big as the room here, and there is no way I can share it with 3 other girls. And I don't see any maids here. Will I have to hire one of the other girls to be my maid." QUOTED, girls!! She said all that.

Oh, how I love TV!!

April called last night and caught my mom and I in the middle of a discussion about One Tree Hill and just before the phone rang I looked at my mom and said, "as if these people are real!" And we were laughing hysterically when the phone rang. Thank goodness April can understand and accept how odd I am.

Speaking of April, I hope that she feels better today and that she's not coming down with the flu. That would suck. So I'm sending only good, healthy thoughts to you (and thoughts of chocolate, because as we do recall, a milky way once healed me!)

I love fall and I'm glad it's getting colder and the leaves are changing. Most people don't like it, but I do and I can't wait for a snowfall. Which, I guess, might be on Thursday. Bring it on, baby! Bring it on!

3 Comments:

At October 10, 2006 5:30 PM, Blogger April said...

What kind of occupation is Socialite? How do you make money from that? And do I qualify? :)

I bought myself some Fiddle Faddle last night, so needless to say, I'm fine. :)

 
At October 11, 2006 4:59 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

Ugh. Sounds terrible. Socialites are LAME.

April's been under the weather?? Oh no!

 
At October 12, 2006 2:04 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

I, too, love sweatshirts!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home