Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Crack Filling Service

The above slogan was on a truck in the town where I work. As I walked past, I had a dirty thought. Can you think of what that was? Sometimes I surprise myself with the evil that goes through my head.

There is nothing new or exciting happening in my life. I am glad that I posted about my anger last time, I think that helped.

I am SUPER DUPER EXCITED about this weekend. Hangin' out with April and Kristen. Should be lots of laughter, joking, and memorable moments by Kristen involving driving (can we say, "Zdot!"). Also, a trip to the haunted ship is planned. How fun!! And, hopefully, food. I've been eating super good this week in anticipation for my lapse thereof this weekend.

It will just be so good to hang out with great friends.

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2006 10:20 AM, Blogger April said...

Zdot! hahahahahaha Excellent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home