Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Missing In Action

Well, long time, no post, ey?? It's been freakin' busy at work, and I have no regular help anymore, so I've been stressed out. PLUS, my mom and dad both went to the hospital last week, a friend of mine was diagnosed with a form of cerebal palsy AND then Thursday my grandma was taken to the emergency room. She's not doing so well. We will be lucky if she gets to make it through Christmas. It's sad.

On the positive side, I've lost all 17lbs that I gained with Brad, so now I am done with him. Yay! Also, my Sunday school kids did excellent on their program last Sunday. Now, all I have to do is get through this week of work and I'm home free until after Christmas. Thank goodness for paid vacation!! Woo Hoo!

So, what's new in your world.

PS - April, nice new blog template....looks familiar...hahahaha!!

6 Comments:

At December 13, 2006 2:59 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Krista! I'm sorry to hear about all the crappy things that have been going on. Your parents & grandma are in my prayers. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

 
At December 14, 2006 1:53 PM, Blogger April said...

CK, I hope that you've made it through the week! Just one crappy day left!

And yeah, I decided to change my template, but Blogger's choices are lousy. Sorry to copy you.

 
At December 14, 2006 2:23 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

KLO - Thanks for your prayers and offer of support. You're wonderful!!

Jolene - Everything will turn out as it's supposed to....good or bad. Thanks for the Congrats - you have no idea how great I feel right now!!

Lirps - I KNOW!! One day left. Woo Hoo!! (And you're not copying me, you just want to be like me. I KNEW IT!! Don't deny it. Just let me have this moment......) ha ha ha

 
At December 14, 2006 5:53 PM, Blogger April said...

Okay, I fixed it. My blog is now similar to yours, but more April-ish. :)

 
At December 15, 2006 3:56 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

I'm also sorry about your Grandma. I hope things will be alright.

And congrats on losing the weight! F that, Assface!

 
At December 20, 2006 2:54 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

Meta - F that ass face is right! I guess he had knee surgurey, and was walking around on crutches. I had mental images of where I could stick that crutch ..... after I knocked him off of them. Lovely, lovely, thoughts!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home