Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

All I Need Is A Miracle

So, nothing really new here. Hope all of you are doing well out there in blogland. Hopefully, after this weekend to celebrate April's birthday, there will be more funny stories to be told. 'Cause there is always something to tell when April and Kristen are around. And how fun will it be to see Jolene!! Mrs. Married Lady. I'll just spend the weekend being jealous!!

3 Comments:

At November 16, 2006 1:42 PM, Blogger April said...

I love that slogan with the picture! It's so true.

And there will be ice cream involved this weekend, so there's a good chance it will get karate-chopped onto Kristen's crotch.

 
At November 16, 2006 4:02 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

Jolene!!! I'm upset, too!! We will think of you often, though.

Lirps - I saw the slogan and thought I should post it...glad you like it! Ooooo!! Ice cream? I'm totall there...but not in Kristen's crotch. Er...yeah. Whatever, I just want to eat ice cream.

 
At November 16, 2006 4:30 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

All of this talk of ice cream and crotches, oh my!

Here I sit. Alone. Ice cream-less, crotch-less, er um, well, have fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home