Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Monday, April 09, 2007

These Small Hours

So, Nathaniel and Missy are in a committed relationship. Literally.

She came over to his apartment last Wednesday night completely drunk (and apparently on something else, too, but he couldn't figure out what). She was crying and hysterical and wanted him to take her back. (He told me later she said that she'd come over to propose to him! Ha!!) He tried to keep her calm, but she was unreasonable. When she went to the bathroom, he checked her phone for something, but found a bunch of text messages from her to her sister's husband. That pissed him off.

When she came out of the bathroom, she started yelling at him about leaving her stuff alone and blah, blah, blah. He said that she should cut it out with Mike (her sis's husband), to which Missy replied that it was none of my brother's business. He said she's right, "it's never going to be my business."

Apparently, that was the wrong thing to say.

She grabbed a knife and was threatening to kill herself, while kicking his walls and stuff. He didn't want to call the cops because him and cops, not so much a good relationship. But he did call her parents and they said for him to call the cops and have her committed. He finally got her out of his apartment, but when the cops came she wasn't around anymore. The "protector of the public" said to Nathaniel that there wasn't anything he could do so when Missy came back Nathaniel was to give her back her keys and let her go. My brother was appalled.....Missy was still drunk and high and this dumbass was telling him to let her drive away and possible kill herself or someone else. What a jerkface!

So Nathaniel got Missy's mom on the phone and she ripped the police officer a new one, and he went out and found her and took her to a mental health facility.

Who needs soap operas when you have Nathaniel??

Easter was a joyous time with family this weekend. AND, the Easter bunny brought me a little something called Shampoo. The exact kind that was stolen from some certain brother. I was excited. But I was even more so excited about the Ms. Pac Man game that the Easter bunny gave to Kayla (but really, it was for me) Yay! I'm going to totally be addicted to it for some time.

5 Comments:

At April 09, 2007 9:25 AM, Blogger April said...

Yikes. If your brother and my brother got an apartment together, it would be high-quality entertainment.

Missy sounds completely out of control. I hope Nathaniel doesn't feel like he should try to help her. He'll just get sucked in by her drama and mind games.

Yay for the shampoo and Ms. Pac Man! My only Easter present was my own bowl of potato salad minus onions.

 
At April 09, 2007 10:44 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

April, I was going to write "Yikes"!

DOUBLE YIKES! I'm scared of Missy and I've never even met her. Yikes times a billion!

Mmmmm...shampoo & Ms. Pac Man - talk about girl power!

 
At April 09, 2007 1:49 PM, Blogger April said...

p.s. Veronica Mars might be cancelled after this season!!! :(

 
At April 10, 2007 9:50 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

Missy is scary for sure.

I hope she does get committed...and someone loses the key.

 
At April 11, 2007 8:57 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

Yes, yes. Scary indeed. I hope I never see her again. And I hope she doesn't come after Nathaniel or Kayla. She is psycho, so I wouldn't put anything past her.

And, meta, losing the key would be wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home