Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, April 05, 2007

The only thing worse than waiting on God is wishing that you had.

So, I've been having dreams with kittens in them a lot lately. Last night they were invading my house and I tried to keep them out. The other night I had a dream that they were coming into my office (Todd had let them in) and I tried to get them out there as well.

I looked up what kittens in your dreams mean, and it means there's bad luck and misfortune ahead. GREAT! And I dreamt of them both at home and at work. Even better........bad luck everywhere!!

I am trying to come up with some good Easter/Crucifixion stuff to add to my Sunday school lesson for Sunday. Last week we learned about Passover and why that's what Palm Sunday is about....Jesus riding into Jerusalem to celebrate it. The kids were shocked when they learned of Passover. One girl said, "Man, that was intense!" So, hopefully I'll be guided to come up with something spectacular for them.......as if Jesus rising isn't in itself the most awesome thing ever. Pop culture really sucks for Sunday school.

Anyway, hopefully I'll still be alive after my 3 day weekend, seeing as though kittens will bring me misfortune. Damn kittens! I didn't know we had Friday off, but we do. YAY! for me. I hope you all have a blessed and wonderful Easter. I plan on downing bags of candy if I can. Isn't that what holidays are for????

2 Comments:

At April 05, 2007 4:28 PM, Blogger April said...

Kittens of Doom! Maybe you dreamed about kittens because you've been stressed out about Missy, and you'd had a cat named Missy. So maybe the bad luck is that Missy will come over at Easter?

If that's as bad as your luck gets, that might not be SO bad.

 
At April 06, 2007 3:51 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

I hope they aren't Kittens of Doom.

Have a Happy Easter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home