Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Monday, April 30, 2007

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

So over the weekend I was dining with a bunch of nice old ladies. The one across from me looks at me and asks, "So, what grade are you in?"

I was dumbfounded, which she must have realized, and amended her question to be, "I mean, how long have you been out of school?"

My response: "Ten years."

Old lady: "Oh! My! Well, you certainly don't look it."

Thanks. When I'm 40 and I get that response, then I'll fully appreciate it. For now, it just makes me feel as if I'm not being taken seriously. Grrr.

4 Comments:

At May 01, 2007 5:45 PM, Blogger April said...

Well, der. Stop wearing your hair in pigtails and your "I *heart* Lance Bass" T-shirt. Sheesh. ;)

 
At May 02, 2007 9:41 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

Dang it! Is that what it is?! Ugh. I'm, like, so glad that you're my bff so that you can honestly give me advice. I *heart* you!

 
At May 02, 2007 9:59 AM, Blogger April said...

HIGH FIVE!

Remember, like, jamming to Five? (Or is it 5ive? Or F5ve? So confusing.)

 
At May 04, 2007 10:02 AM, Blogger April said...

YOUR LAST DAY IS HERE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home