Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Blah!!!!

You know, sometimes I just wonder if there are any jobs out there that don't require me to have to clean up other peoples' messes. If there is another job without this hangup, I'd like to know about it. I'm sick of being the shit girl. Always.

I got a haircut. Nothing impressive.

I've been tractor pulling.

It's nice out today...finally after humid and hot weather.

I'm not dead.....although, heaven would be nice right now.

What's new in your world???

4 Comments:

At June 20, 2007 1:33 PM, Blogger April said...

K-Lo and I are going to see Wilco again in August! Woohoo!!

 
At June 20, 2007 7:16 PM, Blogger Travel Argentina said...

I work as a travelers asistant.Maybe you could do that ?You can travel with them,eat in fancy places,and do other amazing things.And you are making money !!Good money =)
Sorry for killing the english lenguage,iam from Argentina. I really enjoy your blog.Keep writing ok.
Ofelia
And iam an LDS.A single one of course =(

 
At June 24, 2007 9:39 AM, Blogger i i eee said...

Wow, you gotta keep those LDS Argentines off of ya! ;)

I JUST QUIT MY CRAPPY CRAP JOB!!! WOOT!

 
At June 26, 2007 12:21 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

rachel - congrats on quitting your job. It's the best, isn't it??

Wilco? So jealous!

A travelers assistant sounds very fun. Too bad I'm not a people person. Maybe if I could work with rocks......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home