Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Lights Out!

The other night I had a dream that a blue poodle took a dump on the steps of my church. What in the world could that possibly mean? (I chalk it up do to all the suggestions on what to do to that lady that was a jerkface to April.)

I am all alone today at work. I have a headache and am stressed out. Do they not realize that what I'm doing today, they have never really trained me for? At least my deposit matched all the posts I made. Hope that's good enough!

I don't want to go outside, as I've heard it's really hot. I'd like to stay in my air conditioned office.

April and Kristen have heard this story, but the other day I had to go to the bathroom at work, so I went to another part of the building. It's a less populated place, since I had to....well....you know... So, anyway, another girl was in there so I bided my time. When she was done she washed her hands for what seemed like 5 minutes and then left. BUT!

Before she left she turned off the lights. I'm on the pot, doing my business, in pitch black. The first thought in my head was, "I'm not Kristen! This shouldn't be happening to me."

So true.

2 Comments:

At July 05, 2007 2:39 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Poor Krista.

"I'm not Kristen." Oh me oh my!

 
At July 05, 2007 5:49 PM, Blogger N.F. said...

OH my crap-I THINK I AM YOUR CO-WORKER!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home