Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

If I did what I really wanted..........

Oh, the joys of exercising!! I sat down with my personal trainer last night and he asked me what my goals were. My first thought was, "what do you care?" But then it hit me, this is his job.....so I told him what I really wanted. He did not laugh at me, but told me it was totally doable. AND it's doable in a year and a half....give or take. That means by the time I'm 30 (and ready to date again) that I could possibly be happy with my body. This makes me very happy.

Although, he did say that after a week or two I might hate him. I figure if I only have to hate him for a couple years, it's worth it.

Have I mentioned that my office is full of boxelder bugs? Yes. INFESTED!! They dive-bomb me and crawl all over everything. The other day I was typing and all of a sudden one was climbing down my bangs. It's just awful. I hope and pray for cooler weather because I can't stand them!!!

My boss was talking to me today about Unibrow's new wife. She said that she doesn't see how they could be married -- they didn't seem to fit, she said. I laughed in my head 'cause I totally know what she means. He just wanted to get married and took the first sucker who deluded themself into thinking he was worth it. But I'm just so glad that sucker wasn't me!!!

Well, I better get back to work.....although I'm all caught up!

1 Comments:

At October 07, 2007 4:54 PM, Blogger April said...

Stupid box-elder bugs! They're freaking everywhere. I hope none fly in my mouth when I'm sleeping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home